Linux - How to install titanium sdk, Mobile apps development Titanium sdk
How to install titanium sdkInstall Titanium Studio , Titanium SDK and Android SDK
1) Download linux package from this link.
https://wiki.appcelerator.org/display/tis/Reverting+to+a+Previous+Version2) First create the account in following website.
http://www.appcelerator.com/3) Run the TitanumSudio from step 1, where you have download
4) Give the login Details and install Titanim studio
5) Install the JDK 1.6 and set path in user bashrc,bash_profile file and root bashrc,bash_profile file
6) Get Automatic Installation Popup for tiatnium sdk. Click next and set installation path for titanium sdk /root/.titanium
(Note : if you dont have Android follow the 7th step)
7) In Dashboard Click Getstarted, Click Android (below link). Then click Install or Update Android SDK --> Give android sdk using Path and install it
8) Click File --> New --> Titanium Project --> Single window Application -->click Next
9) Give your Project name and app id should be "com.companyname.projectname" so url is http://www.w3calculator.com
10) Click Finish and your project created sucessfully
The topic on Linux - How to install titanium sdk is posted by - Math
Hope you have enjoyed, Linux - How to install titanium sdkThanks for your time