Linux - How to connect wifi on samsung galaxy note, Enable Wi Fi on Samsung Galaxy Note II
How to connect wifi on samsung galaxy noteHow can I connect or enable Wi Fi on Samsung Galaxy Note II?
1) Unlock your mobil phone
2) Go to "Settings"
3) Select WiFi
4) To see available networks, turn on Wi-Fi
5) Now, all nearby Wi Fi networks will be listed on the screen
6) Tap on the network to connect. (Requires Password)
In case if the connection is local network, then
1) Go to Settings, select Wi Fi
2) Tap and Hold the network to connect
3) Select "Modify Network Config" from the pop up window will appears
4) Enable "Show advanced options"
5) Set the Proxy and IP address settings, IP address, Gateway and DNS settings as needed
6) Now, SAVE the settings.
7) That's it network is connected.
The above setting will help you to connect to a wifi network
The topic on Linux - How to connect wifi on samsung galaxy note is posted by - Namo
Hope you have enjoyed, Linux - How to connect wifi on samsung galaxy noteThanks for your time