Windows - How to insert checkbox in word 2007, Insert checkbox in MS Word
How to insert checkbox in word 2007
How to insert a checkbox in to word 2007
1) Open word 2007
2) Mouse click on the place where you want to insert a checkbox
3) Click on "Insert" tab in the menu
4) Click on "Symbols" from group "Symbols"
5) Click on "More Symbols" and select font as "Webdings"
6) Search and select the "Checkbox" from the listed symbol and click on "Insert" and the "Close" window
7) Now, a checkbox has been inserted in to your word document
The topic on Windows - How to insert checkbox in word 2007 is posted by - Namo
Hope you have enjoyed, Windows - How to insert checkbox in word 2007Thanks for your time