Whm-cpanel - How do i set my private name server reseller, Setting private name server
How do i set my private name server reseller
How do I set my private name server Reseller
Please follow the below steps for setting up the private name server on the WHM.
1. Login to your WHM account as root.
2. Click on Reseller Cente on the left hand side.
3. Under Edit Reseller Privileges/Nameservers, select the reseller account you want to provide with private name servers.
4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page until you see 4 entry boxes and it reads: Primary Nameserver:
5. In the Primary Nameserver field enter: ns1.clientdomain.com
6. Click "Assign IP Address"
7. Click "Add an A Entry for this nameserver"
8. In the Secondary Nameserver field enter: ns2.clientdomain.com
Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the Secondary Nameserver.
9. Click Save
10. Write down your resellers IPs and what name servers they belong to, on WHM click on Manage Nameserver IPs to view all name servers running.
The topic on Whm-cpanel - How do i set my private name server reseller is posted by - Mallu
Hope you have enjoyed, Whm-cpanel - How do i set my private name server resellerThanks for your time