Linux - How to configuring sftp in ftp client, Config SFTP in Filezilla FTP client
How to configuring sftp in ftp client
Configuring SFTP in Filezilla FTP client
In some servers SFTP may be implemented for security reasons.So to transfer files to such secured servers using filezilla ftp client you must configure SFTP in filezilla.This can be done by following steps :
1) From the File menu, select Site Manager. A new site manager window will popup.
2) Click the New Site button located in the bottom left corner of the window. A New FTP site icon will appear.
3) In place of the displayed words New FTP site, type a descriptive name for your new SFTP site profile (e.g., yourserver SFTP).
4) Click in the Host field, then type the actual host name of the new SFTP site (e.g., w3calculator.com).
5) In Servertype, click the down arrow and select SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
6) In Logontype, select Normal .
7) In the Username and password filed , enter username of your website.
8) Now click connect . Now you can upload/download files to/from your website securly using SFTP.
The topic on Linux - How to configuring sftp in ftp client is posted by - Math
Hope you have enjoyed, Linux - How to configuring sftp in ftp clientThanks for your time