Linux - Dns and ip tools on the net, Most used web tools by me
Dns and ip tools on the net
Most used web tools by me
DNS and IP Tools on the Net
* DnsStuff.com - BEST Paid Network Service Tools on the Net
* ViewIP.info - Cool Tools : What is My IP and More
* IPTools - Mostly IP tools not dns but very nice interface and fast
* DNSSY - DNSreport Alternative 1 - Something like dnsreport.com -
* DNSreport Alternative 2 - Another pretty good replacement for dnsreport
* HNKtools - Really fast and nice interface
* MXToolBox - Great tool for checking MXRecords ,other email server musts
LINKS CHECKERVerify your links and the anchor text used for any page.
IP ADDRESS TO HOSTNAME TOOLConvert IP Addresses to Hostnames.
WHAT'S MY IP?Returns the IP address you are using.
HOSTNAME TO IP ADDRESS TOOLConvert Hostnames to their associated IP Address.
SERVER HEADER CHECKCheck your server headers.
This list is a compilation of SEO tools that we like to use. You may find them helpful as well.
Page Rank Checkeruseful for analyzing PR dispersion in canonical URL issues
HTTP Header Checkone way to check redirects
Google Data Centers Analysis Toolcheck various data centers
HubfinderAnalyze website link power
HTML Validatorensure good markup
Domain Age Toolone way to get the age of a site
Domain Age Tool
Yahoo Site Explorergreat info from yahoo
MSN IP Queryenter an IP address into the search box
Batch Link Popularity CheckGreat for comparing link data for lots of sites at a time
Robots.txt Syntax Checker - Test robots directiveshttp://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/robots/check.html
Industry Inbreeding Chartshttp://www.virante.com/seo-tools/industry-inbreeding.php
intodns.com centralops.net checkdns.net
These are the some of the most used tool by Admin's and SEO engineers.
The topic on Linux - Dns and ip tools on the net is posted by - Math
Hope you have enjoyed, Linux - Dns and ip tools on the netThanks for your time