Health - Healthy hair, Tips for healthy hair
Healthy hairHealthy Hair Home Remedies
Beautiful and manageable hair need not be seen as an unattainable goal. A very simple rule of thumb is that healthy hair is beautiful hair regardless of type, texture, or color. Below are a few simple and easy tips to promote healthy hair:
1.Try switching to more natural shampoos and conditioners that contain naturally derived cleansers, as these are less likely to strip the hair of its natural oils.
2.Try not over-wash your hair as this can be extremely drying. Most people can get away with washing their hair two to three times a week; however, if you do have oily hair then daily washing with a mild shampoo is often necessary. Just remember that it is the scalp that is oily, not all of your hair so when washing concentrate on the roots. Also remember to replace lost oils by conditioning from the middle of the hair shaft down to the tips.
3.Heat can be very damaging to hair so avoid very hot hair dryers and straightening irons.
4. Avoid the harsh hair chemicals such as chemical perms, bleaches and any treatments or shampoos with harsh synthetic ingredients.
5. Avoid brushing wet hair as this causing hair to stretch and break. When blow dying hair, run your fingers through your hair to dry and style it until it is at least 80 percent dry before styling it with a brush.
6.Smoking has been scientifically shown to cause hair loss which is yet another good reason to kick the habit. If you do smoke, then consider quitting smoking the natural way!
7.Remember that eating poorly, or yo-yo dieting is not only bad for your general health, but it will most often result in dry lifeless hair. Make sure your diet is a healthy and balanced one including lots of fresh fruit and raw vegetables, Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins – all of which are essential for healthy hair growth!
8.Make sure you are getting enough Vitamins A, C, and B.
9. Wash hair with the decoction of Neem leaves to stop hair fall. It will not only stop hair fall but it also rejuvenates hair growth.
10. Neem oil prevents hair from graying and also effective in treating dandruff, lice and hair fall.
11. Apply Neem oil regularly to hair and scalp. It destroys insects in the hair.
12.For dandruff and head lice: Massage neem oil mixed with coconut or olive oil into hair and leave for 1 hour. Shampoo. Repeat once weekly for 3 weeks or as long as problem persists.
The topic on Health - Healthy hair is posted by - Anu
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - Healthy hairThanks for your time