Health - Effects and disadvantage of pulmicort, Side effects caused by Pulmicort
Effects and disadvantage of pulmicort
Effects-and-disadvantage of Budesonide
- Pulmicort is also called as Budesonide. - Budesonide is a glucocorticoid steroid for the treatment of asthma, non-infectious rhinitis (including hay fever and other allergies), and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis.
- Additionally it is used for Crohn's disease (inflammatory bowel disease).
- It is also sold in combination with formoterol (Oxis) in a single inhaler, under the brand name Symbicort. In Brazil it's marketed by Eurofarma under the brand name Noex.
- Budesonide is marketed by AstraZeneca as a nasal inhalant under the brand name Rhinocort (in Denmark, as Rhinosol), as an oral inhalant under the brand name Pulmicort (in Israel, Budicort), and as either an enema or a modified release oral capsule under the brand name Entocort.
These are some the uses and advantages of Budesonide.
Side Effects caused by Budesonide.
Budesonide may cause:
- nose irritation or burning - bleeding or sores in the nose - lightheadedness - upset stomach - cough - hoarseness - dry mouth - rash - sore throat - bad taste in mouth - change in mucus color
In addition to above side effects the following are the symptoms which have be reported immediately to your doctor.
- difficulty breathing or swelling of the face - white patches in the throat, mouth, or nose - irregular menstrual periods - severe acne - rarely, behavioral changes—when these do occur. They seem to mostly affect children. For citation, see reference above.
The topic on Health - Effects and disadvantage of pulmicort is posted by - Math
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - Effects and disadvantage of pulmicortThanks for your time