Health - Benefits of pineapple, Pineapple and its advantages
Benefits of pineappleBENEFITS OF PINEAPPLE:
1. It lessens risk of hypertension- Hypertension occurs when too much force is exerted on the artery walls while the blood circulates. One of the best ways to combat this is to infuse a high amount of potassium plus a small amount of sodium in your diet to lower blood pressure. Pineapples are the perfect for hypertension because a cup of pineapple contains about 1 mg of sodium and 195 mg of potassium.
2. It helps you lose weight- Eating pineapple can highly cut down your sweet cravings because of its natural sweetness, saving you from a lot of sugar-induced calories. Incorporating a lot of pineapple in your meals will also help a lot in weight loss because pineapples can make you feel full without giving you an ounce of fat.
3. It maintains good eye health- Time and again, studies have found that pineapples protect against age-related eye problems because it is rich in antioxidants.
4. It fights a lot of diseases, being rich in Vitamin C- Pineapples are known to be a very good source of vitamin C, which protects our bodies from free radicals that attack our healthy cells. Lots of free radicals in the body can lead to major diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and various cancers. Vitamin C is considered the most important water-soluble anti-oxidant that fights against disease-inducing substances within the body. It is also an excellent fighter against flu and a great enhancer of the immune system.
5. It prevents plaque and keeps teeth healthy- Another benefit of the high amount of vitamin C in pineapples is that it prevents formation of plaque and gum diseases.
6. It cures constipation and irregular bowel movement- Pineapple is rich in fiber, making it effective in curing constipation and irregular bowel movement.
7. It keeps your skin beautiful- Pineapple contains enzymes that make skin elastic, improve skin hydration, and remove damaged and dead cells. Thus, it helps us achieve a clear and glowing complexion. The enzymes in pineapples also fight free-radical damage and can reduce age spots and fine lines.
8. It strengthens bones- One of the benefits of pineapple is that it helps to build healthy bones. Pineapples are rich in manganese, a trace mineral that is needed for your body to build bone and connective tissues. Just one cup of pineapple provides 73% of the daily recommended amount of manganese. The benefits of pineapple can effect the growth of bones in young people and the strengthening of bones in older people.
9. It reduce cough and cold- The benefits of pineapple when you have a cold or cough are the same as the benefits of orange juice, but there is an additional benefit of pineapple. Bromelain, which is found in pineapples, has been found to help suppress coughs and loosen mucus.
The topic on Health - Benefits of pineapple is posted by - Priya
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - Benefits of pineappleThanks for your time