Google - How to submit an app to android market, Submit application to android market
How to submit an app to android marketHow to Submit an App to Android Market?
1. Make sure you have properly developed, compiled and tested your app as outlined in the Android Developers Guide.
2. Create a Developer profile on Android Market site.
From the site, sign with your Google Account. If you dont have a Google Account, you can register for one on Google.
To create the Developer profile, you have to provide your name, email, website URL, and phone number.
3. Then you have to pay 25$ (USD) as registration (one-time) fee. Even if you are publishing a free app, you have to pay this fee. You can pay using credit card or Google Checkout.
4. Agree to the Android Market Developer Distribution Agreement.
5. Once you have completed the registration portion, you are ready to upload your app. Click the Upload button.
6. Upload your compiled .apk file to the Android Market. You'll need to fill out a form and upload all assets including any screenshots or promotional graphics. On the form, you will provide details such as a title, description of your app, category, price, and language.
The topic on Google - How to submit an app to android market is posted by - Alex
Hope you have enjoyed, Google - How to submit an app to android marketThanks for your time