Bluff - How to improve positive thinking, How to feel positive
How to improve positive thinkingHere are a few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking:
1) Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', etc.
2) Allow into your awareness only feelings of happiness, strength and success.
3) Try to disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.
4) In your conversation use words that evoke feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.
5) Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
6) Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.
7) Watch movies that make you feel happy.
8) Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the papers.
9) Associate yourself with people who think positively.
10) Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
11) Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.
12) Think positive and expect only favorable results and situations, even if your current circumstances are not as you wish them to be. In time, your mental attitude will affect your life and circumstances and change them accordingly.
Build this attitude with in yourself, you will find the change in you.
The topic on Bluff - How to improve positive thinking is posted by - Namo
Hope you have enjoyed, Bluff - How to improve positive thinkingThanks for your time