Apache - How to configure ms outlook express, Setup offline email client
How to configure ms outlook express
Steps to configure Outlook Express
Many time's my friends make some simple mistakes while they configure outlook express. while configuring or setting up your offline email client don't miss to give proper POP3 and SMTP settings.
1. Open Outlook Express -> Click on Tools
2. Select Accounts -> Click on ADD -> Select Mail
3. Give - Display Name: Your Company Name
4. Email Address: Your Mail address (for ex: info@YourDomainName.Com)
5. Incoming Mail Server: mail.YourDomainName.Com
6. Outgoing Mail Server: mail.YourDomainName.Com
7. Account Name: Your complete Mail address [info@YourDomainName.Com]
8. Password: your mail password
9. Click Finish
10. Again from main screen -> Tools -> Accounts -> Select your respective email account
11. On the properties tab
a) Check the option box "Server require authentication" under server tab
b) Check the option "Leave a copy of the message in the server".
The above steps will help you to configure a email account in outlook express.
By using the above steps you can configure your offline email client and start downloading emails from email servers.
The topic on Apache - How to configure ms outlook express is posted by - Veen
Hope you have enjoyed, Apache - How to configure ms outlook expressThanks for your time