Whm-cpanel - Error unable to activate deactivate domain, Error: Internal Plesk error occurred
Error unable to activate deactivate domainERROR: Internal Plesk error occurred: Unable to activate/deactivate domain: Domain Mgmt backend failed: domainmng: /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/mailmng_domain_toggle execution failed: ERROR: Unable to remove record from virtualdomains file System error 2: No such file or directory domainmng: Error while turn off mail service on domain domain.com
Error: Unable to activate/deactivate domain: Execute usermng access off failed: Change access failed of user (bsb): (2221) The user name could not be found.
Solution is need to disable the user account
Follow these steps:
1) You can disable the Plesk domain user by login to your Windows server.
2) Login to the server through RDP
3) Go to Computer management - users
4) Right Click on the user which is to be disabled.
5) Click on properties.
6) Tick the Box Account is disabled.
7) After that you activate or deactivate the domain.
8) If your process is success then again go to user and uncheck the box Account is disabled.
The topic on Whm-cpanel - Error unable to activate deactivate domain is posted by - Math
Hope you have enjoyed, Whm-cpanel - Error unable to activate deactivate domainThanks for your time