Universal-facts - Sweet facts about chocolates, Phenyl ethylamine in chocolate
Sweet facts about chocolates
1. Chocolate is a good source of magnesium, potassium and calcium. Chocolate acts as a natural anti depressant.
2. Chocolate contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in preventing cancer and heart diseases
3. Phenyl ethylamine in chocolate enhances endorphin levels in the body
4. Eat chocolate three times a month which will be able to add a year to your life
5. As chocolate is lower in caffeine than tea, coffee and coca cola, it stimulates our brain and makes it to work active
6. Chocolate contains Theo bromine, which enhances the nerve impulses faster
7. Chocolate works like energy booster because chocolate consumption releases a chemical into the body. This chemical is similar to what is produced when you are in love.
The topic on Universal-facts - Sweet facts about chocolates is posted by - Ujual
Hope you have enjoyed, Universal-facts - Sweet facts about chocolatesThanks for your time