Health - Reduce body heat, Tips for reducing body heat
Reduce body heatHere are some of the tips to reduce body heat naturally:
1. Fresh fruits juices are very beneficial in reducing body heat. Orange and Grape fruit juice is considered beneficial in maintaining an average body temperature
2. Excessive heat may result in excessive sweating which in turn may result in electrolyte imbalance and hence consuming fruits that help restore electrolyte balance is crucial in maintain ideal body temperature.
3. Avoid intake of alcohol and caffeine. These foods may result in dehydration and in turn result in increase in the body temperature
4. Increase the intake of dairy products like buttermilk and yogurt. These foods tend to aid in cooling the body internally.
5. Nuts need to be avoided. Nuts are highly acidic and result in generation of heat in the body. Avoid meat and restrict your diet to purely vegetarian to reduce body temperature.
6. Barley has a cooling effect on the body and should be included in your daily diet.
7. Spicy foods including pepper, cardamom, etc should also be avoided. These foods tend to increase the basal metabolic rate of the body and increase the production of body heat.
8. Honey is considered to have a cooling effect on the body. Add a spoon of honey to a glass of cold milk and consume twice a day.
9. Salty, sour and pungent foods can also result in dehydration and should be avoided, especially during hot seasons.
The topic on Health - Reduce body heat is posted by - Priya
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - Reduce body heatThanks for your time