Health - Breast cancer symptoms brest cancr, Brest Cancer symptoms
Breast cancer symptoms brest cancr
Symptoms of Brest Cancer
The below are the symptoms of the breast cancer. Don't panic after reading the symptoms. Just consult your doctor. Sometimes the brest cancer symptoms may not be true. So it is best to consult the doctor if you have breast cancer symptoms.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump or thickening in or near the brest or underarm area, but 8 out of 10 brest lumps are non-cancerous.
- A change in the size or shape of the brest.
- A fluid or pus discharge from the nipple, usually bloody or clear to yellow or green.
- The feel of the skin of the brest, areola, or nipple may become scaly, red, puckered, dimpled, or inverted; it may develops a rash, or the color may change.
- The nipple may become itchy or burning.
- Veins on the surface of the skin are more prominent on one brest.
- There may be bone pain.
- There may be persistent pain or tenderness in the brest or underarm area.
- There may be weight loss.
- Swelling of one arm.
- Skin ulceration.
Be(A)ware of Breast cancer
- Of a change in the size of one breast.
- Of a nipple that is pulled in, or has change in position or size.
- Of a rash on or around the nipple.
- Of a discharge from one or both nipples.
- Of a puckering or dimpling of the skin.
- Of a swelling under the armpit or at the collarbone.
- Of a lump or thickening in the breast.
- Of a constant pain in one part of the breast or the armpit.
Milestones or Checkup's
- Age 20: Perform breast self examination each month.
- Age 20-40: Have a clinical breast examination every three years.
- Age 35-40: Have a baseline reference mammogram
- Age 40 and above: have a clinical breast examination each year.
- Age 40-49: Have a mammogram every one or at least every teo year.
- Age 50 and above:Have a mammogram every year.
It is not so that all women in the above age category must undergo the breast cancer test. She has to undergo the breast cancer test if she has any symptoms of breast caner or if her family history / ancestors had brest cancer.
Note: Women with family history of breast cancer should consult their doctors about the need for more frequent or earlier mammography.
The topic on Health - Breast cancer symptoms brest cancr is posted by - Malu
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - Breast cancer symptoms brest cancrThanks for your time