Bluff - Return key on keyboard, Return key is the enter key

Return key on keyboard

Return key is the enter key, sometimes it's called as the return key. It is located above the 'shift' key on the right hand side.

Return key usually performs the same function as the enter key, but in some applications (mainly page layout, word processing and in typewriting) it is the one that operates like the carriage return key from which it originates.

The topic on Bluff - Return key on keyboard is posted by - Maha

Hope you have enjoyed, Bluff - Return key on keyboardThanks for your time

Tech Bluff