Health - How to eat oats and oat benefits, Oats improves your health
How to eat oats and oat benefits
1. Eating oat regularly will lower your blood cholesterol level
2. Buy and eat oats if you're feeling sad. It's a natural antidepressant - will make you feel calmer and normally used to treat depression, anxiety and nervous disorder
3. Unrefined oatmeal can be eaten on regular basis to reduce stress while cooked oats will relieve fatigue
4. Because of its high fiber content, the other benefit of oats is in protecting us from bowel cancer.
1. A bowl of oat porridge with a spoonful of honey makes a calming breakfast for a child in the morning before an exam
2. If you suffer from constipation, try eating raw oats before looking for any drugs.
3. Oatmeal bath ( a form of water therapy) will help heal eczema and other skin conditions
4. Make it your choice of cereal if you want to reduce your cholesterol level. Take it daily.
The topic on Health - How to eat oats and oat benefits is posted by - Anjana
Hope you have enjoyed, Health - How to eat oats and oat benefitsThanks for your time