Dirnk glass of water
Drinking water is always good for human health. The correct timing to drink water will maximize its effectiveness to the human body
1. 1 glasses of water 30min before meal will help digestion.
2. 2 glasses after you wake up helps active internal organs.
3. 1 glass before you sleep will help avoid ..
Food which cause cancer
1. Hot Dogs
Because they are high in nitrates, the Cancer Prevention Coalition advises that children eat no more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you can ' t live without hot dogs, buy those made without sodium nitrate.
2. Processed meats and Bacon
Also high in the same sodium nitrates found ..
What are causes of liver damage?
The below are the some of the reasons and cause of liver damage.
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3 . Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication & alcohol.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial ..
Tips to take care of your brain
1. No Breakfast
People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2 . Overeating=2 0
It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
It causes multiple ..
Health tips 7 Don'ts
7 Don'ts After a Meal
- Don't smoke - Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
- Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit ..
How to refresh your eyes
Eye can be easily tired because of too much watching TV or use of computer terminal.
Just like any other muscle needs exercise to stay strong, eye muscle needs regular exercise as well.
Immerse your eyes in water open your eyes to clean the eyes.
- With your eyes open, move eye ball ..
Control hair loss
What will reduce my hair fall?
Identify your hair type
If your hair does not become greasy even after five days of your last shampoo, you have dry hair. Normal hair needs to be shampooed one or two times a week. More than a shampooing per week means you have oily ..
When will I be able to hear my baby's heartbeat
what is Fetal Heart Rate?
When will I be able to hear my baby's heartbeat?
Fetal Heart Rate
From the date of the last menstrual period, the fetal heart will begin to beat on the 22nd day of development. This means that by the 5th week of pregnancy, the heart is beating. Until ..
Smoking cause hairloss and bald head
Smoking do affect humans in lot of ways. Due to pollution both active and passive smokers get affected in lot of ways
Smoking also affects hair loss in at least 2 ways:
1. Causes blood vessels to constrict which makes it harder for the heart to pump blood through the arteries which ..
Effects caused to human in daily life
Take care of your health in daily life
Just follow the tips in your daily life.
Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is: 2watts=33dbi. Please Be Careful. Please use left ear while ..
How to take care of your eyes
Simple steps to Take care of your eyes.
Eye Care - 1
While you work for long hours on the computer, After every 20 minutes turn your head and try to look at any object placed at least 20 feet away.
This changes the focal length of your eyes, a must-do ..
Side effects caused by Pulmicort
Effects-and-disadvantage of Budesonide
- Pulmicort is also called as Budesonide.
- Budesonide is a glucocorticoid steroid for the treatment of asthma, non-infectious rhinitis (including hay fever and other allergies), and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis.
- Additionally it is used for Crohn's disease (inflammatory bowel disease).
- It is also sold in ..
What is Budesonide
Advantage and use of Budesonide
- Budesonide is a glucocorticoid steroid for the treatment of asthma, non-infectious rhinitis [including hay fever and other allergies], and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis.
- Additionally it is used for Crohn's disease [inflammatory bowel disease].
- It is also sold in combination with formoterol [Oxis] ..
What is mammogram
Digital Mammogram or Mammography
What is Mammography or mammogram?
Mammography is a specific type of imaging that uses a low-dose x-ray system to examine breasts. A mammography exam, called a mammogram, is used to aid in the early detection and diagnosis of breast diseases in women. Normally it is called as breast ..
Brest Cancer symptoms
Symptoms of Brest Cancer
The below are the symptoms of the breast cancer. Don't panic after reading the symptoms. Just consult your doctor. Sometimes the brest cancer symptoms may not be true. So it is best to consult the doctor if you have breast cancer symptoms.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
A lump or ..