Pure honey does not spoil
Honey is one of the oldest food sources we know. This fascinating fluid is created by honey bees from the nectar of flowers.
Honey does not spoil.
Honey contains large amounts of fructose and glucose. Naturally this makes it an ideal sweetener - much sweeter - almost 20 to 60 per cent ..
Do you know the lightest organ of our human body?
Yes, the lungs is the lightest organ in the human body, Earlier I thought tongue as the lightest part of our human body. Now I cam to know that the lightest part of the human body is lungs.
Cerebrum Cerebellum Brain-Stem
The brain is a soft, spongy mass of tissue. It is protected by the bones of the skull and three thin membranes called meninges. Watery fluid called cerebrospinal fluid cushions the brain. This fluid flows through spaces between the meninges and through spaces within the brain called ventricles.
A network of ..
Malignant brain tumor
Begins in cells, the building blocks that make up tissues. Tissues make up the organs of the body.
Normally, cells grow and divide to form new cells as the body needs them. When cells grow old, they die, and new cells take their place.
Sometimes this orderly process goes wrong. New cells ..
White distilled vinegar
=> Soothe a sore throat with a mixture of apple cider vinegar, water and honey.
=> Drink a teaspoon of white distilled vinegar to stop the hiccups.
=> Pantyhose last longer when rinsed with water containing 1 tablespoon of white distilled vinegar.
=> Massage white distilled vinegar into your scalp, rinse, ..
Idea no ones monopoly
Did Alexander Bell stell telephone idea from Elisha Gray ?
The Elisha Gray and Alexander Graham Bell controversy:
- In the summer of 1874, Gray developed a harmonic telegraph device using vibrating reeds that could transmit musical tones, but not speech.
- In December 1874 he demonstrated it to the public at Highland ..
Drink more water
Correct timing to take water will maximize its effectiveness to Human body.
Two (02) glasses of water - After waking up - Helps activate internal organs
One (01) glass of water - 30 minutes before meal - Help digestion
One (01) glass of water - Before taking a bath - Helps lower blood ..
Want to lose weight
Women who wear make-up should carry out a routine of cleansing, toning and moistening each evening, as well as washing the face in the morning. Cleansing will remove old make-up and the grime and grease that have been accumulated during the day.
If eyes are the window to your soul, ..
How to disturb someone
1. Repeated, perfunctory responses. A person who repeats, Oh really? Wow. Oh really? Interesting. isn't particularly engaged.
2. Simple questions. People who are bored ask simple questions. When did you move? Where did you go? People who are interested ask more complicated questions that show curiosity, not mere ..
Internal workout & Hormones
Laughter reduces the level of stress hormones like cortisol, epinephrine (adrenaline), dopamine and growth hormone. It also increases the level of health-enhancing hormones like endorphins, and neurotransmitters. Laughter increases the number of antibody-producing cells and enhances the effectiveness of T cells. All this means a stronger immune system, as ..
$30 billion industry
The origin of the word "pizza" is unclear, but by 997 it had appeared in Medieval Latin, and in 16th century Naples a galette flatbread was referred to as a pizza. The pizza was a baker's tool: a dough used to verify the temperature of the oven. A dish ..
Aloe Vera as cosmetic
Aloe Vera is a plant that looks like a cactus, but is actually a member of the lily family. It grows in Africa, Asia and the warmer parts of America and Europe. The particular kind of Aloe Vera used for natural remedies has the Latin name Aloe barbadensis and ..
Makes Bones Stronger
1. Turmeric reduces fats; aids blood circulation and purifies it.
2. Turmeric also helps digestion and is believed to help the body against parasites in the intestines.
3. It is now investigated for potential use as anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory aid.
4. Makes Bones Stronger
Surprisingly, turmeric as a drink, aids in the preservation of ..
Healing power for asthma
1. Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The leaves strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are ..
How does a sun move
Yes. The Sun spins on its axis just like the Earth. It (and the rest of our solar system) also revolves within the Orion arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy is also moving through space, along with many other galaxies in the so-called Local Group. ..