Bluff - Interview questions with answers, Interview Question and Answer
Interview questions with answers
1. There is a square of side 6cm . A circle is inscribed inside the square. Find the ratio of the area of circle to square.
2. There are two candles of equal lengths and of different thickness. The thicker one lasts of six hours. The thinner 2 hours less than the thicker one. Ramesh lights the two candles at the same time. When he went to bed he saw the thicker one is twice the length of the thinner one. How long ago did Ramesh light the two candles .
Ans: 3 hours.
3. If M/N = 6/5,then 3M+2N = ?
4. If p/q = 5/4 , then 2p+q= ?
5. If PQRST is a parallelogram what it the ratio of triangle PQS & parallelogram PQRST .
6. The cost of an item is Rs 12.60. If the profit is 10% over selling price what is the selling price ?
Ans: Rs 13.86/-
7. There are 6 red shoes & 4 green shoes . If two of red shoes are drawn what is the probability of getting red shoes
8. To 15 lts of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 lts of pure water. What is % alcohol.
Ans : 15%
9. A worker is paid Rs.20/- for a full days work. He works 1,1/3,2/3,1/8.3/4 days in a week. What is the total amount paid for that worker ?
Ans : 57.50
10. If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of the following is the largest?
Ans : (d)
11. If the total distance of a journey is 120 km .If one goes by 60 kmph and comes back at 40kmph what is the average speed during the journey?
12. A school has 30% students from Maharashtra .Out of these 20% are Bombey students. Find the total percentage of Bombay?
13. An equilateral triangle of sides 3 inch each is given. How many equilateral triangles of side 1 inch can be formed from it?
14. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ?
Ans : 9B
15. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
Ans : 300%
16. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
Ans : 315 feet.
17. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take?
Ans: 360 times
18. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
19. City A's population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population?
Ans: 130 years
20. Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?
Ans: 3/2 hours
21. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won't able to buy 3 paise stamps.
22. There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed with 2 boys and 3 girls.
23. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
24. There are two circles, one circle is inscribed and another circle is circumscribed over a square. What is the ratio of area of inner to outer circle?
Ans: 1 : 2
25. Three types of tea the a,b,c costs Rs. 95/kg,100/kg and70/kg respectively.
How many kgs of each should be blended to produce 100 kg of mixture worth Rs.90/kg,
given that the quntities of band c are equal
The topic on Bluff - Interview questions with answers is posted by - Mallu
Hope you have enjoyed, Bluff - Interview questions with answersThanks for your time